AlphaVets, Inc. is a government distributor/wholesaler with a comprehensive variety of goods, providing over 2 million products. As a certified as a Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned (SDVOSB) and Woman-Owned Small Business (WOSB), we also have the ability to fill your niche goals. Our team is ready to provide you with real-time quotes, inventory updates, sourcing hard-to-find product(s), custom kitting solutions, and urgent/emergency rush requests. AlphaVets is committed to combining personal customer service experience with the product selection offered by “big-box” retailers.
President & CEO, MAJ Cynthia L. Spragg, USAF (Ret.) PhD, MSPH, RPA, is a retired Air Force Officer with 35 years of Leadership experience; 23 enlisted years in the Navy Reserve & 12 years in the NYANG. She has deployed in support of Operation Desert Shield/Storm (ODS), Operation Enduring Freedom (OEF), and Operation COVID-19. She comes from a military family; Army – Father, Gerry, First Calvary, Brothers; Michael (LTC), Signal Corps, Erich (COL), Military Intelligence. Dr. Spragg continues her support by occasionally assisting the military with PHAs as a Physician Assistant.
Supplies & Equipment
- Office Equipment, Furniture and Supplies
- Janitorial/Sanitation Supplies
- Industrial/Chemical Supplies
- Hospitality/Food Service Equipment/Supplies
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
AlphaVet project managers utilize a 150,000 sq. ft. warehouse to store and kit almost ANY combination of products. If you can think it, we can do it! We have built kits small enough to hold travel hygiene products to large mobile disaster units (portable walls, handwash stations, various dispensers, etc.).
- Past performance: Exceptional CPARS ratings
- Designated GSA Natl Emergency Supplier: One of 15 vendors selected to support rapid procurement for emergency operations.
- 30+ years leadership with 20+ years govt contracting: Effectively working with top level and high-ranking Officials
- Diversity: State & Federally Certified: SDVOSB, WBE/WOSB, DOT DBE, SBE
- NIST 800-171 assessment completed
- Supply Chain Management
- OEM/Custom products
- Partnerships/Teaming to assist with set aside goals
- Logistic solutions to handle complex needs
- Extensive partner network; supporting USA mfg.
- Product knowledge & industry field experience
- Ability One Distributor